Thursday, December 24, 2009

I have a Phil & Ted's cocoon -- can I machine wash it or do I just sponge it clean? thnx!?

Hi! Read the tag attached to it. It will say surface clean only if it can't be put in a washing machine.





I just googled it and I think you should be able to put it in the washing machine. Just do it on hand wash or gentle cycle in cold water. I wouldn't put it in the dryer and think you should just let it air dry on top of the washer or set it out on a clothesline in the sun for a few hours and it should be clean as new.





Anytime something has a lot of batting or cotton type filling, its not always a good idea to put it in the machine. But this carrier looks like it won't hurt to run it on the softest cycle and the fabric of it looks like it will dry quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment