Thursday, December 24, 2009

I want to pressure wash my house and I am wondering what is the best cleaner to use?

I have some dirt and looks like algae or something on the bricks. I just purchased my home and I trying to upgrade the outside appearance.I want to pressure wash my house and I am wondering what is the best cleaner to use?
Pour 1 gallon of bleach in a 5 gallon bucket and then add 3 gallons of water...this will do it..run it through the pressure washer solvent tube..spray liberally on 1 side at a time..let set 10 minutes ..then pressure wash it off..No need for a special solvent bleach works fine..I am a 37 year experienced painter and have washed literally thousands of places with this method..I want to pressure wash my house and I am wondering what is the best cleaner to use?
Do not use high pressure on your bricks. If the bricks have a powder on them u will wash off. Only use it without the pressure. Bleach as stated above is fine thru the suction tube on PW if you try using a pressure tip will not suck. Let stand 20 min and use same tip to wash off. Repeat do not use high pressure tip.
I just did this to my home I used Grease Lightning..... I bought it at my local walmart for like 3.99 and 2 cups to one cup water in the washer it worked like a charm my home sparkles....
If you use a high water blaster such as a Karcher, you will not need any cleaners at all! it will remove mould and algae easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment