Thursday, December 24, 2009

Bought pants at express & wore them today, Dry Clean Only! 78% rayon 19% nylon 3% spandes. Can I wash them?

I have hand washed pants from the Express before that said dry clean only. Just make sure that you wash them alone in cold water and hang them to dry. The tag probably says dry clean only because it is the best method to clean the fabric without damaging the look of the pants. If you don't want to take any risks, I would take it to the cleaners. If anything, I would start by hand washing a small square of the pants in a less noticeable area. If it dries without any noticeable change in the fabric, it will be okay to hand wash the entire pants. I would not risk putting it in a washing machine, even on a gentle cycle.Bought pants at express %26amp; wore them today, Dry Clean Only! 78% rayon 19% nylon 3% spandes. Can I wash them?
hand wash them in cold water id rather just take them to the cleaners but u can hand wash and hang to dryBought pants at express %26amp; wore them today, Dry Clean Only! 78% rayon 19% nylon 3% spandes. Can I wash them?
typically, when it says ';dry clean only';


you can, dry clean only.

No comments:

Post a Comment