Thursday, December 24, 2009

Garnier clean detox detoxifying exfoliating wash and acne redness question?

Hi, I am yet another person with an acne problem. Im currently using the Garnier clean detox detoxifying exfoliating wash at night. Are you able to use this product twice a day so i can use it i the morning aswell? Also I cant seem to get rid of the redness on my face that pimples cause. The redness is mostly on the cheek area under the eyes and next to the nose. Can anyone help with me useful ways of getting rid of this redness as quick as possible??


Thanks. All comments appreciated.Garnier clean detox detoxifying exfoliating wash and acne redness question?
I use to never have acne until I tried Garnier products. Now I can't get it to go away. Try another product
  • tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment