Sunday, December 20, 2009

Is clean and clear face wash any good? ?

Like the stuff they have in kits... Does it really work?Is clean and clear face wash any good? ?
no not really blenzaclin works it is an antibody not a cleanser and you use a cleanser to get rid of dirt and put the blenzaclin after





help with mine





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Is clean and clear face wash any good? ?
I would have to say that it is just excellent!





My favorite face wash is the deep action cream cleanser. It comes in a greenish-bluish tube. I've recommended it to several friends, and they've all tried it and loved it. I also like the green Morning Burst face wash, and the matching lotion.The in-shower face mask is pricey, but well worth it. You only need to use it once a week. And the ';Day'; lotion is FANTASTIC!! I've used almost every product out there, and the face wash I always keep coming back to is the Deep Action Cream Cleanser! Just try it! I sure hope you like it.
  • tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment