Thursday, December 24, 2009

Clean and Clear Advantage 3-in-1 foaming acne wash any good?

I'm 13 and going to high school this year and I have a bit of pimples not many.


(on my forehead and cheeks)


I bought a Clean and Clear Advantage 3-in-1 foaming acne wash


Will it make me break out even more?


Will it dry out my skin.


My skins is not oily.


Its this:


http://www.shopcleanandclear.com/product_detail.asp?T1=CNC+102580%26amp;.Clean and Clear Advantage 3-in-1 foaming acne wash any good?
It's a good cleanser, I like how it foams. It cleans very nicely, but remember to moisturize afterwards with a moisturizer meant for your skin. The moisturizer from that line will be good.





If yoou don't moisturize, your skin will produce more oils because cleansers dry out the skin, and you will get more pimples.

No comments:

Post a Comment