Sunday, December 20, 2009

My Face Got Burned By Clean & Clear Advantage Facial Wash?

How Can I Quickly Get the Redness, and swolleness to go down. Also its leaving a big brown mark on my right cheek and the left side of my forehead. What happened? I didnt know it was possible to get burned by facial wash. I started putting visine on it cuz I heard it can also get redness outta your skin, and I just put aloe vera on it. what else can I do? Should I carefully scrub my face to remove the loose skin? I heard it'll help new skin grow back quickly





Help Im sooo embarassed!My Face Got Burned By Clean %26amp; Clear Advantage Facial Wash?
i've done that before. i would put vaseline or aquaphor (find it at walmart) on it at night to heal it. do not use toothpaste! i burned my face with that one time trying to cure a pimple! haha.My Face Got Burned By Clean %26amp; Clear Advantage Facial Wash?
Do not experiment you are making yourself worse,
You are asking for more problems if you randomly put stuff on your face to counteract the effects of the Facial Wash.





The Aloe it probably the best thing of what you did, forget the rest.





You have delicate skin and are affected by chemicals more so than others, take care in the future.
You may have had an allergic reaction to the product and I suggest seeking professional help. The more chemicals you expose your skin to... the worst it will be. You are not a professional dermatologist so... until you see one just splash water on your face until it clears up or get to the office immediately.
diffrent people have diffrent skin, yours for example is more sensitive, so i advise to you use a all natural face cleaner.


and if you scrubb the skin off, it will help the skin grow faster, but also could leave a permenant scar.
Clean your face with aloe and then buy some vitamin E and put on it. I donot recommend vaseline as that would be too hard to get off.

No comments:

Post a Comment