Thursday, December 24, 2009

Do you wash a load everyday, or wait until you have no clean underwear??

I wash a load everyday - I'm talking about clothes of course!!Do you wash a load everyday, or wait until you have no clean underwear??
Wash a load everyday...Do you wash a load everyday, or wait until you have no clean underwear??
I wash laundry 2 or 3 times a week. I never run out of underwear because I have about 30 of them.
Saturdays my washday.
i wash every 2 days
i wait
You must have a lot of dirty underwear to wash a load of it everyday. Is it an overactive bladder problem...lol
I do laundry twice a week
I wash my clothes once every week.
I wash laundry twice a week.
Neither. I have a three bins for clothes, one for jeans, one for colors, and one for whites. I wash each one when it gets full, no matter what is in it. I have enough clothes to not run out of anything before filling the basket.
my mother lives with us and she does at least one load a day
once a week
not everyday, but not at the last minute
LMAO! If you asked my hubby he would say when he is out of undies but I do mine and the kids more often lol.
I wash a load or two every OTHER day. I can pretty much stay on top of it that way. =)
2 or 3 times a week
never wash them
2 loads a day on average....
I wait until I have no clean jeans and then do a load or two
i wash once a week, i have enough clean underwear for three weeks.
I usually wait until I need clean undies and then I only pick the stuff I want to wear that week and leave the rest in a pile on the floor.
  • tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment