Thursday, December 24, 2009

Why do we wash our towels, if when we use them it's because we're clean ?

If we're clean when we get out of the shower and dry ourselves with a towel, why do we have to wash the towel afterwards?





just a thought hihiWhy do we wash our towels, if when we use them it's because we're clean ?
have you ever forgotten to take your wet clothes out of the washer and put them in the dryer, for like a day or two?


well if so, you know that smell it has when it's wet for those few days,...thats the smell I try to avoid...thats why I have to clean my towels after like having used them twice





lolWhy do we wash our towels, if when we use them it's because we're clean ?
because when you use it and then hang it up somewhere and let it air dry, it doesn't smell good anymore. when you get out of the shower you want to dry off with something that smells good, right?????
b/c wet towels get mildew and stink!!
I don't know. Bacteria and mildew are turnoffs for me. You must be related to my old roommate. ;)
why would you use the same towel twice? once you rubbed it aganist your *** %26amp; ***** to dry ? then dry your face %26amp; body off again without washing the towel . eweeeeeeeeeeee !!!!
Because it gets wet and stinky and hey....
If you didnt clean yourself enough then your towel gets dirty!
well, i use my towels twice before i wash them. but i think you've got a valid point there.
Because when everyone is done with them,


They throw them on the floor
MOLD and u must be hihi
wet absorbs smells of must
Haha because. OKAY
to dry off :P





~*~*~*~from the girl who changes her bf as often as she changes her clothes*~*~*~*~
Let me think about that one. Very good question though. :)
You must not be drying off all of the same places that I am.
Because we are not perfectly clean, there's still plenty of dirt and germs that get on the towels. Plus if we didn't wash them, they would eventually get moldy and wouldn't be nice and fresh and clean.
Because sometimes I blow my nose on them when I can't find any tissues.
To get rid of all skid marks!
Coz after a shower or bath,your dead skin has been loosened %26amp; when you dry yourself,that dead skin is transferred to the towel !!!!!
Good point. I wash my towel because after it dries up after you dry yourself in it and do this for many days, then it will start to smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment