Thursday, December 24, 2009

A good face wash that keeps your skin clean all day?

I need a good cleanser that keeps my skin clean all day. Something that doesnt give me breakouts(my skin is prone acne) and something that doesnt overdry.


When I was my face, I use regular soap. And after I wash my face, its skiny, soft, and clean. But during the day, my face looks dirty. My nose looks hard...like it looks like the oil has dried on my nose. You know when a tear falls from your eye and when it dries, it gets crusty and kind hard, thats what my nose looks like, and feels dirty. And my face looks kinda dry and feels like it after awhile. I cant use a mosturizer because no matter what, oil-free or not, my face breaks out and gets oily.


Is there a cleanser out there for me?


I have neutrogena moring burst. I've never tried it ever since I bought it. Is this a good cleanser? Or should I get something else?A good face wash that keeps your skin clean all day?
What I do for my oily skin is the Artistry Balancing Skin Care System which is made for oily skin. It is made with natural ingredients and no animal testing which I like. I clean my face in the morning and right before I go to bed with this system and use the pore cleaning masque to help control oil a few times a week. The system comes with a cleanser, toner and lotion. The cleanser bonds to the oils and removes the oils, the toner tones your skin and the lotion re-hydrates your skin. Go to Arcameda.com and type in the search box balancing and/or masque for details on the product and how to get it. Cleaning my face twice a day keeps my face from being oily throughout the day. I also don't get acne very often. Also, never use soap on your face. It strip essential minerals from your face and does not re-hydrate your face properly which leads to aging faster. You need to use the right tool for the job or you could destroy what you are using the tool on. Hope all is well.A good face wash that keeps your skin clean all day?
biore works great proactive too

No comments:

Post a Comment