Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is clean n clear a good acne face wash ?

i dont know what to use , i m like freeken tired


i used artistry before and olay , now i m changing it to clean n clear . any one knows if its good ??Is clean n clear a good acne face wash ?
yes it works but your need to be patient I suggest Clear and clear deep action cream cleanser it deep down cleans your pores it leaves a tingly feeling on your skin it helps to clear up pimples cost 5 at target stores for a big tube.Is clean n clear a good acne face wash ?
clean n clear a good acne face wash,you can also this tip for acne skin,eau de cologne and lemon juice,mix an equal of eau de cologne with boiled and cooled lemon juice.apply this solution on the face.leave to try and then apple again,then wash your face,you can more information about acne skin by checking this linkhttp://www.skincare09.com/articals.php?t鈥?/a>
It can be very drying sometimes, I've tried alot of things, spent alot of money and honestly Cetaphil is the best thing, it's very gentle and balances your skin whether its too dry or too oily. You can get it at Walmart.
I use it, and it works awesome! I had a pimple for 4 months, and after using clean and clear for just two days it was gone! use clean and clear!
Believe me, no.. its not good at all! I've tried it b4 %26amp; it made my skin dry!

No comments:

Post a Comment