Sunday, December 20, 2009

Clean and clear acne wash?

hi ok so i have this http://www.cleanandclear.ca/en/prod_deta鈥?/a> acne wash and it is working on my face but my question is i also have been using it on my back but it is not doing anything there why ? and i find after i do use it on my face that my face looks oily whyClean and clear acne wash?
your face may look oily because the facial wash MAY be alittle too drying on your skin, hence your skin tries to compensate the dryness with secreting alittle more oil, but if it works, i guess there is no reason to stop!


there are washes for your back, try going to your local pharmacy or the body shop.


or buy a scrub to exfoliate, i heard St Ives exfoliating scrub is really good.Clean and clear acne wash?
My entire family uses Nutorgena acne product and LOVES this product! you can get a free sample here http://www.theacnefreein3days.info I was first introduced to Neutrogena products when I worked for a dermatologist and have been very impressed with their entire line. This is the one thing that we have all found that, when used consistently, clears up existing acne and prevents future breakouts. My daughter and I use it to wash our faces and Hubby uses it to wash face, chest and back. It works without drying or irritating.
Your skin on the face differs from the skin of your back which will be a bit rough, you can see the difference slowly.
It's foaming.





While it's probably cleaning your back you really need to buy a scrub to exfoliate.
it's supposed to be a face wash. I've never heard of anyone using it on their back. and you probably have an oily skin type that becomes oily very fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment