Sunday, December 20, 2009

Am i the ONLY person who uses Shampoo and BodyWash to clean my clothes in the washing machine?

do any of you do this?Am i the ONLY person who uses Shampoo and BodyWash to clean my clothes in the washing machine?
When Dearly Departed was alive, I used shampoo to scrub into his collars and to wash the pillowcases. I have passed this knowledge down to our son's wife.





Bought DD and DS had/have a real 'ring around the collar' problem and shampoo works great.





It makes sense that the products that are made to clean the body would clean the clothing worn on the body.





For those worried about the sudsing problem, less is more. For those worried about the expense . . . well our questioner didn't say how much it costs to do a wash this way.





You can buy big bottles of those products at the dollar store. Some of us don't worry about money. Most of us like to think for ourselves.





This person shows great creativity in thinking outside the box.Am i the ONLY person who uses Shampoo and BodyWash to clean my clothes in the washing machine?
yeah i think so
does that really work??? i always thought maybe it would be like putting regular dish soap in a dishwasher, but hey thats nice to know in case i run outta laundry soap lol, i can use shampoo and not go out n buy soap
Lol um thats why they made washing powder and things like that lol
does it work?


if so then i will do it
no why when you can use detergent
I don't do that regularly, but I HAVE done it in a pinch. I've also used dish detergent.
wow that really works?! amaaaazing!
Why would you use those products when laundry detergent has the ingredients that will clean %26amp; sanitize your clothing. I couldn't wear clothing that was washed in that stuff. Yuk!!!!
I don't think your cheap or weird. I will use it when needed and also use shampoo to clean my hands after working on a car and in a bind use shampoo to wash my clothes or dishes and also use detergent to wash my dishes or hair ( but if you use dish or laundry soap for your hair i would use cream rinse if possible.
You just may be the only person who uses shampoo and bodywash, but so what, it just means that you understand that all that stuff, including dishwashing liquid is the same stuff. They just change the packaging and the price depending on the use factor--how often people need to use things.
I have done this a lot when I was first married 23 years ago and couldn't afford detergent. Some of it cleans better than detergents because it removes body oils and odors better.
wow does that work?
No. I use laundry detergent. That's what it's for. To wash clothes. And I saw on t.v. that we should wash our underwear in detergent with bleach because if you don't, the germs just spread, they don't die. So your underwear might smell nice like body wash, but you're still wearing your dirty germs from last week. That's gross.





But if the body wash or shampoo isn't harming your clothes or the machine, use what you want. Just wash your underwear properly.
No, I never heard of this. Why don't you use laundry detergent? It's a lot more economical.
I've never used it in the washing machine but I have handwashed things in shampoo in a pinch.
yes , I believe you are
A washing machine is built to utilize a low sudsing agent, that is, laundry detergent. Also, shampoo will never get your clothes as clean, but, throw some baking soda and vinegar in there with it, and that should do the trick.





Really, it doesn't matter, as long as it makes you happy.





But, you should be warned, that typical shampoos contain bad chemicals, and you shouldn't be using them at all.





I say use Dr. Bronner's for EVERYTHING. Smells good, no nasty chemicals, and it makes for an interesting read in the shower.





You can even brush your teeth with it!





http://www.drbronner.com/index.html
No i dont do that


i use shampoo in my hair


and body wash on my body
That might be a good way to make your clothes smell good, but I think detergent should be used to CLEAN them.
What an extravagant waste that is! Why would you do that when there are so many good, much more inexpensive detergents for clothes on the market?
I would only do it if I were out of detergent.:)
Nope and I never will!!!!!!
YOUR WEIRD
I do it all the time in emergency situations. The clothes become stiff because there no softeners in body wash but hey, it's a solution. Just watch how much you put in the machine otherwise you'll have to rerinse.
umm wow lol i never tried it
now that is a huge waste of money! why would one even consider that? You might want to check if ur clothes are really clean!
';well maybe you are the only one that doe's that but that's weird don't you think ? from alan tiger . ';
I don't.
Yeah your a freak.
yes you are the only one.

No comments:

Post a Comment