Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the best thing to clean mechanic grease out of my washing machine?

There is a product called Goo Gone. I use it to get grease %26amp; other stains out of everything. It is fantastic. It even gets paint out of clothes. Put some on a cloth, rub it on the grease %26amp; it will come right off. It's chemical compunds break down the grease. Try it, it really works. You can buy it anywhere. I bought mine @ Walmart. It is even sold in the grocery stores, hardware etc.What is the best thing to clean mechanic grease out of my washing machine?
Coke the drink, it will lift it right offWhat is the best thing to clean mechanic grease out of my washing machine?
I know it sounds funny, but try a couple cans of coke a cola. Its true-Coke has so much acid in it that it is used often for tough grease stains!
Do a hot wash cycle,and add some vinegar and dish soap to the water.
Washing up liquid. Not too much else you will end up with a horrible foamy mess but I have had the same problem and I ran the hottest wash possible with a good squirt of fairy liquid in the drum. It cuts through grease in the same way it does on your dishes. Don't put your clothes in with it by the way!
Straight dish soap, or go to an appliance store for their suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment