Thursday, December 24, 2009

Body wash that not only cleans well but leaves your skin smelling good as well?

I don't particularly like perfume, so I was wondering if there was a body wash out there that leaves a pleasant scent....Body wash that not only cleans well but leaves your skin smelling good as well?
I work for BeautiControl spa products, and we have one of our best selling products called Spa Sugar Body Wash. It is extremely popular, soft scent, clean and refreshing. Not expensive and backed up 100%. Leaves your skin feeling great. you can layer it with the body lotion to get a better affect.





Nadia


Body wash that not only cleans well but leaves your skin smelling good as well?
Any products from Original Source:


http://www.originalsource.co.uk/


I think they're amazing! Especially the minty products.
try to go with one of the products labed natural. They are usually using essential oils instead of prefumes. I personally like some of the ones made by origins, but I'm trying one I bought at Target now. They've hit all levels of the market now so hunt around on the shelves a bit if you can't afford to buy at an Origins shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment