Thursday, December 24, 2009

Looking for a place that cleans Furniture, couches in specific. Want them to come to my home & wash?

them. I live in los angeles, california. Anyone know a good place? please give me the site or phone number, as well as prices. thank you. =]Looking for a place that cleans Furniture, couches in specific. Want them to come to my home %26amp; wash?
carla, where I live every place that cleans carpet also offers upholstery cleaning. Try Sears, Coit, Stanley Steemer, and any other carpet cleaning service in your area.





I think I paid about $65 for a sofa cleaning, with four loose pillows and arm covers included.Looking for a place that cleans Furniture, couches in specific. Want them to come to my home %26amp; wash?
Check in your local Yellow Pages. Many professional carpet cleaners will also clean furniture, such as couches.





Good luck!
Carpet cleaning company. I recommend those that use dry cleaning rather than spray or stream. After all you may want to enjoy your clean couches sooner rather than later. With wet cleaning it will take time to dry them. Chem Dry is a company that does offer that type of service.;... I am not sure if they are in your area but I am sure somebody offers same type of service.


Good Luck to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment