Thursday, December 24, 2009

Will my face be clean even with no face wash products.?

how would my face be like if i just washed my face with just water, no soap or anything.





I also drink at least 10 cups of water a day.





so my questions are


1) is it ok to wash face with only water?


2) will there be more or less acne if i use a face wash (because my skin gets dry sometimes)


3) will my skin be balanced in oil (face wash takes away lots of oil)


4) does water clean your face at all?... because my face fills the SAME if i wash with water.Will my face be clean even with no face wash products.?
Water is a solvent, so my answer would be yes. Especially if you use the face wash three step formula.





Hot/cold to open pores, warm water to wash away dirt and oils, cold water to close clean pores.





If your skin tends to get dry in winter, follow cleansing with a moisturizer while skin is still moist.





In Joy! Will my face be clean even with no face wash products.?
if your skin is good and healthy, you're doing fine.


look for face washes without oil - don't worry, they're not hard to find.


it will be advertised right on the label.





if your skin gets dry, use a face lotion! not hand lotion, because it is thicker and will more likely clog up the pores on your face. find a good quality face lotion, such as Olay.





water cleans your face, but not very well.


soap is required to break up the oils and dirt that cause pimples.

No comments:

Post a Comment