Sunday, December 20, 2009

How can I clean my front loader washing machine so that the towels done smell musty?

My towels have this musty smell from the washer. I have run empty loads with bleach but that does not help. Any ideas??How can I clean my front loader washing machine so that the towels done smell musty?
hhhmm, thats a toughy!!!!





try putting it on the hottest, longest wash there is on your machine with bleach, antiseptic disinfectant (dettol), a little bit of washing up liquid and some washing powder, that should do the trick!!!





good luck!!How can I clean my front loader washing machine so that the towels done smell musty?
Dont wash more than 8 towels at a time, and dont let them sit in there, put them on the line or in the dryer as soon as they are done washing.

No comments:

Post a Comment