Sunday, December 20, 2009

Is your next door neighbour clean? Do you think that there washing hasn't been done properly?

Are there kids noisy and there garden untidy? Do you fancy one of them? Do they borrow things?Is your next door neighbour clean? Do you think that there washing hasn't been done properly?
the house next door to me is empty.Do you want to move in ?.oxoIs your next door neighbour clean? Do you think that there washing hasn't been done properly?
My neighbor is a single mom with a newborn and two teenage daughters. She still has her Christmas lights strung along her trailer, and she has stray dogs running around. She burns her trash, and it then blows all in my yard. And although she keeps a Very clean house indoors, the outside of her home would make one think Much Differently
I'm not that nosy a neighbour but the ones upstairs (I live in a flat) are noisy as hell, next door is ok except for 2 kids who scream sometimes. The gardens are kind of messy, they've never borrowed anything and I certainly don't fancy any of them!
I'm the dirty neighbour! Though my washing is faultless, they do remark on how white my whites are and how nice we dress but my house is a tip! They all have cleaners and their kids only come home from the childminders at bed time so they cant mess up their houses, my kids and animals are home with me and I allow them to LIVE in the house. Its no show home but its loved and its a HOME not a house.





And nooooo I dont fancy any of them, urgh!
I'm glad my neighbours have finally gone! 3 adults, 5 kids, 2 dogs and several cats do not make for good neighbours! When ever they opened the door it stank of stale p*ss. I could go on all day about them and their filthy habits!!
If you wipe the lenses on your binoculars with a little Windex, the neighbors will look much cleaner.
Maybe. I gave at the office.
I have an empty house for sale on one side of me it was repossessed was glad to see them go cos it was parties and more parties. The other side nice family - very clean, garden tidy (better than mine) kids normal - dont fancy the husband at all and no we dont borrow round here.
I dont look at their washing or anything about them ~~
My next door neighbour is a young girl so it's very rarely I see her washing, which is how it should be because I bet her mum does it, infact I know she does.
One`s garden looks like Steptoe`s yard, but apart from that all my neighbours are great.
LOL
Clean and tidy (the lawn is mowed to within a hairs breath of its life), I don't look at their washing, they have no kids, I don't fancy them and they don't borrow anything apart from a smile that they immediately return each time.
dude, my neighbours are to far away to know all that!


and what are you on?

No comments:

Post a Comment