Sunday, December 20, 2009

How do i clean white flip flops without washing off the print?

my flip flops look like these





http://shop.pacsun.com/webapp/wcs/stores鈥?/a>





but the white are is sort of getting dirty. how do i get it white again without getting the zebra print offHow do i clean white flip flops without washing off the print?
i wash mine with a wash cloth...i dont think you will get them spotless..How do i clean white flip flops without washing off the print?
I use a tooth brush and pure amonia!...A pressure washer works awesome-don't spray your foot -it can actually cut your foot!!! Its almost impossible to not eventually rub the prints off!...I go thru about 20 pair a summer-many colors to match my outfits!...
If your self doing this you can use toothbrush for that..or dry clean
soak them in a bucket of boiling hot water then remove and wash with white king then rinse


do not leave them in white king just wipe them over with it
Try putting them in the dishwasher... I wash my hats and sandals in the dishwasher.
I'm not sure how to answer ur ???...but cute flip flops :p

No comments:

Post a Comment