Thursday, January 7, 2010

Why is it that everytime you get a car wash, these damn sea gulls only find your clean car to dump on...?

...and it looks like some one spilled a pint of milk on it. what should we do about this. why cant our leaders understand we need to get them diapers or something, or do you think the guys involved in car wash business make deals with sea gulls on the side. i used to think they target black cars or darker color cars but NOOO its actually the cars that just get a car wash...whats your take on this guys. i want to hear especially from those who have been victims of these stupid sea gulls/dove's and other birds ?...Explain!!...car washes are not cheap now a days. we average spending atleast $10.00 there.Why is it that everytime you get a car wash, these damn sea gulls only find your clean car to dump on...?
I feel for you! I live at the beach, so it's a daily occurrence I assure you. I swear they are Condors and not Seagulls, by the amount of crap they can drop during one fly by. I have my truck washed every Friday ($10) too by the way, by Saturday morning, I'm washing off a 6'x6', splatter. I almost celebrate on the days that I get one little sparrow poop on the hood.......Why is it that everytime you get a car wash, these damn sea gulls only find your clean car to dump on...?
Thank you so much and enjoy your evening! Report Abuse

They most likely made a pact with the car washers :) And they must really love your car.
  • tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment