Thursday, January 7, 2010

Do you wash your feet in the shower? doesnt the water and soap that runs over your feet clean it automaticall

no i just pee on themDo you wash your feet in the shower? doesnt the water and soap that runs over your feet clean it automaticall
The flow of dirty water isn't enough. I used to think exactly that until I got a staph infection in my feet and couldn't walk, even though I showered every day. It healed but the doctor said your feet take such a beating that you have to scrub them down in every shower, especially between the toes.Do you wash your feet in the shower? doesnt the water and soap that runs over your feet clean it automaticall
all you need is some one really hot to give you a foot bath, first oils and rubbies then a cleaning...





feet need to be pampered too lol
Washing your feet with a wash cloth will help remove the dead skin that everybody gets on their feet
I don't wash my feet. The water and soap runnign over them does the trick LOL!
!
You still need to rub them with something....like a brush or washcloth. Just like you rub other parts of your body when you wash!
You're right, so I don't try. But some times my feet don't get rinsed enough, that my feet get irriated.
I wash my feet.
You better scrub them stinky suckers! Would you let the shampoo from your hair run over your body and not wash your body just because of the soap running over your body? I think not
i dunno i wash my feet anyways...but it's upto you not like anyone gonna check if you washed your feet
That's what I always figured, but once in awhile I will scrub them good...do the foot spa routine...lol, ';I just pee on them.';
no - it just runs dirty and clean water over it - your feet need to be scrubbed - and dried - otherwise you may get fungus - yup - fungus.
Please don't take your shoes off in my house
uuhh, yes i do, and no it doesnt. You should really clean between your toesies man!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment