Thursday, January 7, 2010

If I dry clean my beautifully BLACK jeans will they stay black longer than machine washing?

I need to know before I summon them to cold water and a fading dryer!If I dry clean my beautifully BLACK jeans will they stay black longer than machine washing?
cleaners use lots of heat and that helps fade the colors too, however, definitely longer than washing


washing in cold water hanging the jeans out to dry inside out might protect them longerIf I dry clean my beautifully BLACK jeans will they stay black longer than machine washing?
I don't know about the dry cleaners, I just washed my black jeans inside out in cold wash, I am sure I wore them out before they faded, I wore them to work.
try handwashing them
Wash them inside out in cold water and hang them to dry. Or, wash them inside out by hand and hang them to dry. Use a gentle detergent. Drycleaning is expensive - you might as well buy another pair of pants with that money.
Water is what fades fabrics. If you take your black jeans to the dry cleaners all the time, they will never fade, never.

No comments:

Post a Comment