Thursday, January 7, 2010

How should I protect my nails when I paint them/ or get them done when I wash dishes or cleaning?

Regular household rubber gloves are your best bet for protecting your nails and the polish. The thin doctors office type gloves will keep the water and chemicals off but don't provide much protection against chipping. If you need to do a task which will require applying lots of pressure with your fingers such as hard scouring you might even put a small bit of a cotton ball in the tips of the fingers of the gloves, especially the thumb and first two fingers of your dominant hand. This also gives the glove some protection against being punctured.How should I protect my nails when I paint them/ or get them done when I wash dishes or cleaning?
You should wear house hold rubber gloves. Now, you may not think they're especially attractive,but you can decorate them by adding lace, bric-a-brac or those little colored fuzzy balls you get at the craft store . I prefer the lace,and if you get one of those old fashion maid outfits to wear with your stylish household rubber gloves you'll not only be protecting your nails you'll be looking sexy as hell while doing it. Just ask my friend Sammoholman.How should I protect my nails when I paint them/ or get them done when I wash dishes or cleaning?
Get rubber gloves





%26lt; http://www.thelatexstore.com/proddetail.鈥?/a> %26gt;
wear gloves, I think the latex kind used at doctors offices work best and use a mild soap like Ivory or something natural like Ecover or Seventh Generation.
All your answers can be solved by not using chemical cleaners. I never use chemical cleaners. Therefore I don't need rubber gloves. Go Green.
You should definitely wear rubber gloves to protect your nails.
the best way to protect your nails... Hire a maid.
playtex living gloves not only will they protect ur nails but make u look so dam sexy
wear rubber gloves...that's all i can think of...

No comments:

Post a Comment