Thursday, January 7, 2010

I love the smell of clean washing straight from the washer..especially when its wet. i cant stop smelling it?

me too and my tubes are tied,are you pregnant if so you will like all kinds ,and hate some smells during pregnancy. for me i hated the smell of fish or any kind of meat cooking .well whatever.i dont know whether or not to tell you congrats or just enjoy sniffin up clean clothes . have a great day I love the smell of clean washing straight from the washer..especially when its wet. i cant stop smelling it?
hummmmm i know what you mean. i also love the smell of clean sheets on a bed that is made really nicely. i just finished washing all my baby clothes this week and i was sniffing away at them whilst hanging them up.!! yummyI love the smell of clean washing straight from the washer..especially when its wet. i cant stop smelling it?
come do my laundry~!!
  • tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment