Thursday, January 7, 2010

No matter how many times I wash ';myself';.. I still don't come clean...?

Ok, I'm uncircumcised, and I always wash myself when I shower.. but, no matter what I do, my penis is still light brown, as if it's dirty... [I'm Caucasian btw..] What can I do to make ';myself'; look as it should?No matter how many times I wash ';myself';.. I still don't come clean...?
It's just your skin color, doesn't mean it's not clean.








Some parts of your body, especially... ahem... dangling parts, can have more melanin in the skin than other parts, and also, the penis is full of blood vessels, capillaries, and spongy tissue, and the extra blood beneath the thin skin layer can also make your skin appear darker.No matter how many times I wash ';myself';.. I still don't come clean...?
It's perfectly normal to have varying amounts of skin pigment there. Don't worry about it. In fact, unless you're particularly fair skinned and don't tan then you're almost guaranteed to have darker skin there.





Even cut guys have it, you can often see a difference in skin tone before and after the scar.
I don't believe Caucasians have brown penis color, only Asians do. It might have something to do with a lichen complex, but if there's no irritation of any kind, just ignore it.
My husband's penis is slightly darker than the rest of him. I'm going to go with the Anna's answer about why that is. Makes sense to me.
Just paint it yellow and draw a happy face on it. No one will see the brown.
i am milk white and my penis is light brown 2 thats just your skin color.
stop playing with it so ruffly your bruising it
grody dude. idk? get some lava soap

No comments:

Post a Comment